Saturday, January 30, 2010

Smashbox Soft Lights in Shimmer


Product Critique:
Smashbox Soft Lights in Shimmer
"Get a gorgeous lit-from-within glow with this silk-like shimmering powder. The illuminating formula softens the way light reflects on your skin and wakes up your complexion for a radiant look. Best of Sephora Award Nominee for Best Blush" - www.smashboxcosmetics.com 

 Subjective Judgment:
I bought this nearly a month ago, and I use it for the inner corners of my eyes, the bridge of my nose, under my brows, and as a cheek highlighter. So in short, this is a highlighter of any kind, and it does it's job well I must say! Since I bought this, I couldn't really wear a blush without this! It's highl;ight is buildable too, so a bit for the day, then pack on some more for the night out! ;)
Pro's:
- Gives a natural shimmer and glow, not glitter! :)
- highlights all over, unlike some which only serve one purpose.
- really large pan so it'd last you a lifetime.
- can even be used as a light peach eyeshadow
Con's:  
- can't think of any! Uh.. expensive? But the pan is so large!
Rating: 5 out of 5!
Where to get and how much: Beauty Bar, 1450php(approximately? forgot. LOL). 
Re-purchase: I dunno, the pan is so large, maybe not.  

No comments: